【摘要】 全国英语等级考试 第二级 PUBLIC ENGLISH TEST SYSTEM (PETS) LEVEL2 2014年9月笔试真卷 笔试部分答题时间：120分钟 第一部分 听 力(略) 第二部分 英语知识运用 第一节 单项
PUBLIC ENGLISH TEST SYSTEM (PETS)
第一部分 听 力(略)
21. --I wonder if I might have a quick look at your newspaper?
[A] Look ahead [B]Here you are[C] Watch out [D]There you go
22. It didn't come as a big surprise_____the flight was going to be delayed.
[A] what [B]which [C] how [D] that
23. We asked Philip to come with us_____he knows the road.
[A] except for [B] so that [C] as [D]when
24.I looked down at the floor and saw a piece of paper. Someone_____a note under the
[A] had pushed [B]is pushing[C] has been pushing [D]pushed
25. They only met twice_____ the whole time they were neighbors.
[ A ] around [ B ] during [ C ] in [ D ] by
26. Alan felt totally lost on the beach_____with hundreds of holidaymakers.
[ A ] crowded [ B ] crowding [ C ] to crowd [ D ] crowd
27. Eric has been fortunate to find a job he loves and,______he gets well paid for it.
[ A ] more or less [ B ] what' s more
[ C ] as a result [D ] in any case
28. --Do you know where David is? I couldn't find him anywhere.
--Well, he______ have gone far--his coat' s still here.
[ A ] won' t [ B ] mustn' t [ C ] needn' t [ D ] couldn' t
29. --I wonder why Tom was promoted to general manager instead of Ann.
-- _______ . I' m surprised that Ann didn' t get the job.
[ A] So do I [ B ] Neither do I [ C] I am too [ D ] Me neither
30. I ____ chess quite well, but I haven't had time to play it since this spring.
[ A ] play [ B ] had played[ C ] have played [ D ] am playing
31. We were able to buy ____furniture from _____friend at cost price.
[A] /; the [B] the; / [C] the; a [D] a; the
32. Canada is a nice country and you' ll find it easy to_____ the life there within a couple of months.
[ A] fit in with [ B ] put up with
[ C ] get along with [ D ] end up with
33. Peggy thinks that most of the other girls in school are ____ more popular than her.
[ A ] only [ B ] almost [ C ] just [ D ] far
34. It has been raining for two weeks, completely ____ our holiday.
[ A ] having ruined [ B ] to ruin
[ C ] ruining [ D ] ruined
35. The Greeks spend more money on food than_____nation in Europe.
[ A ] the other [ B ] other [ C ] another [ D ] any other
- 2020年公共英语三级口语练习：Part B部分常考话题(10)
- 2020年公共英语三级口语练习：Part B部分常考话题(9)
- 2020年公共英语三级口语练习：Part B部分常考话题(8)