相关推荐：2016职称英语真题答案与解析专题1. Come out, or I'll burst the door down.
2. The police will need to keep a wary eye on this area of town.
3. The roles are too rigid to allow for human error.
4. It seemed incredible that he had been there a week already.
5. These animals migrate south annually in search of food.
6. Rumors began to circulate about his financial problems.
7. She came across three children sleeping under a bridge.
A. passed by
B. took a notice of
C. woke up
D. found by chance
8. I have little information as regards her fitness for the post.
9. As a politician, he knows how to manipulate public opinion.
10. He was tempted by the high salary offered by the company.
11. He paused, waiting for her to digest the information.
12. Make sure the table is securely anchored.
13. She gets aggressive when she is drunk.
14. There was something peculiar in the way the smiles.
15. The contract between the two companies will expire soon.