1. The success of a company is directly related to the comoetenev of its managers.
A. management B. characteristics
C. complicity D. competence
2. Some scientists observe that most hazardous chemical. as well as radiation. not only are harmless at low doses--but may actually do a body good.
A. witness B . honor C. declare D. obey
3. No one disputes the fact that Microsoft is. in reality. a monopoly at least inIBM-compatible comptuer-operating systems
A. integrated B. authorized
C. franchised D. harmonious
4. Giuliani declared that these meetings encouraged accountability and transparency.
A. responsibility B. accessibility
C. adaptability D. actuality
5. If it__ too much trouble. I'd love a cup of cod fee
A. hadn't been B. isn't
C. weren't D. may not be
6. If you__ the bottle and cigarettes. you'll be much healthier.
A. take off B. keep off C. get off D. set off
7. Those high school students__ to computer games will usually lose interest in their studies
A. absorbed B. addicted
C. approached D. adapted
8__no gravity. there Would be no air around the earth
A. If there was B. If there had been
C Was there D. Were there
9__of damage wa s due to their carelessness
A.big quantity B.large number , of
C. few D. great deal
10. What, did you put in your suitcase? It's almost_ mine
A. four times as heavy as
B. four times heavier as
C . as four times heavy as
1.. Sandy fearfully viewed Alan as a potential competitor.考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
A. lateral B. latent C. prominent D. prudent
2. Traditional homes were tom down and venerable trees were uprooted for the building of the five-star hotels. which was dubbed by the municipal "the Economy-ImpetusProject-
3. Many US businesses think in terms of US corporate law __when managing overseas operations.
4. Many of them feel awfully far away from peoplc they lean on and people they count on during difficult times.
A. count out B. rely on C. count for D. rely to
5. Alan Greenspan had taken a roundabout route to economics.
A. inherent B. riveting C. rigorous D. indirect
6. Case studies are an integral part of knowledge cumulation
A. accumulation B. accommodation
C. accompaniment D. accusation
7. The room was__that you could hear a pin drop.
A. Such quiet B. such a quiet
C. quiet so D. so quiet
8. I get blog comments and e-mails from disgrunted Dell customers.
A. disguised B. discontented
C. disagreeable D. disjointed
9. She has no choice but to pass up the chance of going to college on the grounds that herpoor family cannot afford that much tuition.
A. live up B. come up C. give up D. lie up
10. Some thoughts always find us young. and keep us so. Such a thought is the love of the
universal and eternal beauty
A.cheerfulB. willing C. Soggy D. perpetual
【答案】1-10 BDCBD ADBCD
D. as heavy as four times
【答案】1-10 DCDAB BBDDA