1. The newspaper featured the story of the sensational event.
A. hi沙lighted B. avoided
C. exaggerated D. reported
2. Thejuvenile delinquent was released in ——of his good behavior.
A. case B. way C. view D. event
3. There's something unique and different that makes a leader, and it's not about creativity or courage orintegrity
A. hostility B. immunity
C. honesty D. identity
4. The cake has too much sugar in it, but —— it s OK.
A. other than that B. another ofthal
C. that other D. none other than
5. The boy boated that his bicycle was of the best quality of all the bicycles in the chool
A. exaggerated B. bragged
C. declared D. remarked
6. Although cats cannot see in complete darkness. their eyes are much more—— to light than are human eyes
A.glowingB.brilliantC.sensitive D. gloomy
7.——one of the two boys wants to try
A. Each B. Even' C. No D. Some
8. The visitors were amazed to see so many ——and precious treasures in the museum
A. strange B. infrequent C. rare D. odd
9——a certain do ubt among the students as the necessity of the work
A. There existed B. It existed
C. There had D. They had
10. There is ——telling what the tiger will do when it is corne
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
A. nothing B. none C. no ' D. not
【答案】1-10 ACCAB CACAC