MARUMAN STORES, NOTTING HILL BRANCH
REPORT ON POSSIBILITY OF OPENING A CRECHE
I was asked to investigate the opening of a crèche at the Notting Hill branch by Mrs Lillian Cheng. In order to do this the following steps were taken.考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
1. I obtained a breakdown of figures showing the number of customers with young children.
2. I discussed this issue with several customers who brought children to the store.
3. The accommodation, staffing and insurance issues were considered.
4. I investigated the experience of other shops that already have a crèche.
1. 7.3% of Maruman customers have at least one child under the age of 3.
2. The majority of customers interviewed said they would use a crèche if the cost was reasonable. Some of these customers also commented that other friends who are not presently customers might also consider using the shop if there was a crèche.
3. There are strict laws and regulations concerning accommodation and staffing of a crèche. The site would have to be approved to run a crèche before we could start one.
4. Staff appointed to run the crèche would have to be fully qualified.
5. A suitable space would have to be found. This would require running water as well as toilets. The crèche would have to be close to the store entrance but due to noise levels it should be kept separate from the main store.
6. The company would be required to ensure adequate insurance.
7. Many rival stores in the neighbourhood are offering crèche facilities.
A crèche would be popular and well-used if we decided to go ahead with this.
I suggest that the company should give further consideration to offering a crèche and investigate the financial aspects that would be involved.
Customer Services Executive
20 April 2017