61. In China, are there lots of advertisements and commercials telling people to buy this and buy that?考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
Yes, we are getting more and more commercials every day trying to influence consumers' purchases. It certainly has an effect because some people believe what they see on the commercials is true and will fall for it.
62. How do you think the Internet will change people's buying habits in the future?
I think the change will be incredible in the future. People rely so much on the internet nowadays that they would spend a lot of their time in front of the computer. We are seeing a trend now that more and more people are buying things over the Internet and I think this will be the trend in the future. People will not get out of their house but just shop from home.
63. Why do you go to the Internet for your news stories?
Well, to get the latest updates. Also, in the Internet there is a variety of news so perhaps I may come across something I can never encounter in the newspaper.
64. Why do you think that newspapers are more reliable than, say, TV news?
Because before a newspaper is printed, the editor will check through the articles and the sources often more reliable. In TV news, the news broadcaster may say something he or she thinks is right. So I feel newspaper are more reliable.
65. Why do you think advertising influences what people buy very strongly?
Advertising is a very powerful tool in the media. Because many people do not have the real knowledge of the product, most of the time they rely on media for information, which they think is trustworthy.
66. Can you give me an example of advertising that you don't like?
Yes, I don't like advertising targeting at children. I think children are too young to make a rational decision. Children are most easily influenced by what they see on the advertisement. I think this is not healthy for children and even a headache for parents if the kids always pester their parents to buy things for them.
67. Do you think in the future people will be more conscious of what they see or hear in the advertisement?
I think as people become smarter shoppers, they will be more conscious of the message in the advertisement. Advertisers will have to be more responsible in what they tell people, because otherwise the product will not be able to gain a foothold in the market.
68. Do you foresee there will be more advertisements in the future?
Yes, I believe so. We are getting more and more foreign advertisements, and as more investments are coming in, I think this is something unavoidable.