怎样提出对方询盘时间
来源: 环球网校 2013-03-20 19:09:23 频道: 雅思

  第一句:This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

  此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

  A: Hello. Mr. Green.

  你好,格林先生。

  B: Hello, Mr. Wang.

  你好,王先生。

  A: This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29, June.

  此报价须经你方在6月29日或以前回复才有效。

  B: Oh, thank you for your early feedback.

  噢,感谢您的快速回复。

  第二句:I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th.

  我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。

  A: I am calling to reply your inquiry of May 29th. If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

  我打电话是要回复您5月29日的询价。如果我们在10天内收到你们的订单,我们就会按此价格做实盘。

  B: OK. We will inform you as soon as possible.

  好的,我们会尽早通知您的。

  A: That would be good.

  那太好了。

  在回复中提出对方的询盘时间有利于帮助对方回忆已经做出的询价,有利于双方的进一步洽谈。

  其他表达法:

  We have the offer ready for your letter on May 4th.

  我们已经根据您5月4日的信件为您做好了报价。

  Thank you for your letter dated April 4th.

  感谢您于4月4日给我们的来信。

最近更新
热点推荐