When I was a little girl, I relied on my parents to guide my decisions about everything.^当我还是小姑娘的时候.一切事情我都依靠父母来决定。
To get married is one of the most important decisions you can make in life.^结婚是你一生中最重要的决定之一。
This is a decision of life and death.^这是生死攸关的决定。
You should consult your supervisor before you decide which topic to write about.^在你决定写哪个题目之前必须请教你的导师。
When making decisions concerning migration, investment etc., we'd better ask help from expert.^在作关于移民、投资等决定之前最好请教专家。
This decision symbolizes a turning point of my life.^这个决定标志着我人生的转折点。
We can't follow blindly all of our parents' advice.^我们不能盲目地采纳父母所有的意见。
Making decisions is a tough job.^作决定是件困难的事情。
My decision to become a teacher is largely due to my parents' encouragement.^我想当老师的决定很大程度上是由于父母的鼓励。
The decision of furthering my study in US opens a new window for me.^到美国深造的决定为我打开了一扇新的窗户。
I must be doited to make that decision.^作那样的决定我一定是头晕了。
Once a wrong decision is made, rarely is there an opportunity to amend for it.^一旦作出错误的决定,几乎很难有机会来弥补。