新概念双语:面对老板询问 如何描述工作进度
来源: 环球网校 2019-10-09 10:09:58 频道: 新概念

他说,“我会选择冷处理和同事间的关系,而不是直接去找某个人谈,告诉他/她为什么我们的关系是有害的或者有问题的。”

Ending the friendship with a confrontation could result in hard feelings that can haunt the office worse than the negative relationship, Aung-Thwin added。

如果是以对抗的方式结束一段办公室友谊的话,会让人感到不快,导致办公室的气氛更加恶劣。

"Basically you're going to be going through a break-up or a divorce at work without the benefits of those, which is freedom," he said. "You're going to be stuck with that person day after day for an indefinite period of time, and you don't want that negativity to keepbrewing and brewing."

当你在公司工作久了,面对老板对项目进行的询问时,你要如何婉转的回答,或者如何很有信心的给出满意的答案呢,下面的句型供同学们学习。

老板问你项目进行得怎么样时,你要怎么回答呢?以下是描述工作进度时常用的句式,同学们可以先背诵下来,等到下次再面对老板的询问时,脑袋里一定要反映一下这些话,这样才有助于英语的学习。

1. How's the project going?

项目进展得怎么样?

2. Great! We're way ahead of schedule。

非常好!我们要提前完工了。

3. We're right on target。

我们正按计划进行。

4. Well, frankly, we're running a little behind。

坦白地说,我们有点落后了。

5. Folks, we're behind the eight-ball in meeting our sales target. Let's speed things up。

“一般说来,如果你想要结束一段同事间的友情,用温和的方式还是用激烈的方式,都是你的自由。但是你必须考虑到,你在这之后的一段时间里,需要一直和这个人变扭着,但你是绝对不想让这种消极情绪持续发酵的。”

兄弟们,我们都快完不成销售目标了。我们得抓紧啊。

6. It’s 70% done。

已经完成70%了。

7. It'll be completed on time。

会按时完成的。

8. We're halfway there。

我们已经完成一半了。

9. Have the milestones been identified for the new project?

新项目的关键活动都已经确定了吗?

10. What delivery date are we looking at?

什么时候交货?

11. There must be no further delays. The drop-dead date/deadline is next Friday's close of business。

不能再推迟了,最后期限是下周五下班的时候。

12. Were approaching the critical point for success or failure of this project。

我们正处在关系到整个工程成败的关键时刻。

最近更新
热点推荐