新概念双语:单身狗摆脱情人节的十大黄金理由
来源: 环球网校 2019-10-17 09:12:06 频道: 新概念

Being single on Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to suck。

单身狗的情人节并不一定是糟糕透顶的哦!

Actually, in a lot of ways it’s better to be unattached when February 14th comes along. Like…。

事实上,从很多方面来说,2月14号的你了无牵挂真心挺好的。比如……

1.The fact you don’t have to wax, tweeze, pluck, or engage in any other form of painful preparation for your date!

你不必往脸上糊墙、用镊子拔除、拔扯,或是参与任何形式痛苦非常的约会前期准备!

2.Also, no one expects a cheesy gift from you。

而且,又没人期待你俗气满满的礼物!

3.There’s no need to worry about drunkenly embarrassing yourself。

喝个酩酊大醉也不用担心自己的囧状暴露。

4.And there’s no need to look “cute” eating!

吃饭的时候像个汉子也没关系!

5.And you can fart freely!

想放P就放P,任性!

6.On top of that, you won’t have to endure a night of that early-stages-of-dating awkwardness…

顶顶重要的是,你不需煎熬过约会前期阶段面面相觑的尴尬瞬间……

7.Nor will you run the risk of being one of those couples。

你也不会冒险成为那些对(傻X)情侣之一。

8.And technically, you’re still in the running to be a royal…

且从技术上来说,你还在奔向飞上枝头变凤凰的路上……

9.It’s good to remember you don’t need someone else。

你不需要别人也能活得很好,记住这点很棒哦!

10.And you can use this time to nurture your most important relationship。

利用这个时间,去用心经营你最最重要的关系。

11.You’re not wasting time with the wrong person…

你没有在傻X身上浪费时间……

12.And when the right one comes along, you’ll be ready。

而当你的真爱出现的时候,你已经准备好了。