聚焦雅安:因灾三县城恢复电网供电
来源: 环球网校 2013-04-23 19:17:25 频道: 雅思

  Power supplies restored in quake area

  BEIJING, April 22 (Xinhua) -- Power supplies have been restored to areas of southwest China's Sichuan Province severely affected by Saturday's 7.0-magnitude earthquake, said the State Grid Corp. on Monday.

  Power supplies in Baoxing County were restored on Sunday night after those to Lushan County and nearby Tianquan County were basically restored in the morning, according to the emergency command center of the State Grid.

  The center said the quake caused a power failure in 186,600 households, but that more than 80 percent of them have electricity now. Of the 34 large substations with a capacity of 35 kilovolts or above that were damaged in the quake, 21 resumed operation on Monday morning, and most transmission lines have been restored, it said.

  The center has sent more than 2,100 workers and 300 vehicles to the quake area and repairs to damaged facilities are ongoing, according to the center.

  The National Energy Administration said Sunday that it had ordered local authorities to step up repairs to damaged power facilities to restore supply and look for potential hazards to oil and gas pipelines, coal mines and nuclear power facilities.

  A 7.0-magnitude quake jolted Lushan County of Ya'an at 8:02 a.m. Saturday Beijing time. According to latest statistics gathered by the provincial emergency response command center, 186 people have so far been confirmed killed, with 21 reported missing and 11,393 others injured.

  因灾停电的三县城恢复电网供电

  新华网北京4月22日电(记者王敏)记者22日从中国国家电网公司应急指挥中心获悉,经过全力抢修,四川芦山、天全两县城基本恢复电网供电,随着宝兴县城21日夜里恢复电网供电,因“4?20”芦山地震停电的三县城都已恢复电网供电。

  据了解,此次地震累计造成18.66万户用户停电,已恢复供电15.16万户,恢复率81.2%。截至22日6时,地震灾区共有34座35kV及以上变电站停运,目前已恢复21座,恢复率61.8%;共有264条10kV及以上输配电线路停运,目前已恢复169条,恢复率64%。

  据介绍,由于地震引起交通和通讯中断,变电站设备损坏、输配电线路断线、倒杆(塔)情况还在进一步统计中。电力抢修工作还在紧张进行中。

  目前,在此次电力抢修最难的宝兴县,国家电网公司已成立临时抗震救灾指挥部,制订相关方案并实施,并组织相关单位2100余人、300余辆车赶赴灾区,紧急支援抗震救灾。

最近更新
热点推荐