1. How many stops before I get off?
到我下车前共有多少站呢?
A: How many stops before I get off?
到我下车前共有多少站呢?
B: Five, I think.
我想五站吧。
2. You are going in the wrong direction.
你的方向错了。
A: Excuse me, could you please tell me if I'm going in the right direction?
对不起,麻烦您告诉我是否走对了?
B: Let me see. You're heading the wrong way.
让我看看!你走错路了!
3. You need to go to the opposite platform.
你要到对面的月台才对。
A: Excuse me, am I on the right platform?
对不起,请问我是否走对月台了?
B: You need to go to the opposite platform.
你要到对面的月台才对。
4. I missed my stop!
我坐过站了!
A: Oh my goodness! I missed my stop!
天啊!我坐过站了!
B: Don't worry! Just get off and take another train.
不用担心。只要下车然后坐回去就好啦。
5. Where is the ticket booth?
售票亭在哪里?
A: Where is the ticket booth?
售票亭在哪里?
B: It's right there.
就在那儿。
6. Always carry some change in your pocket.
平时准备一些零钱在口袋里。
A: Always carry some change in your pocket.
平时准备一些零钱在口袋里。
B: I know, it saves a lot of time when buying a ticket.
我知道,这样可以省掉很多买票的时间。
7. I don't have change.
我没有零钱。
A: I don't have change for the ticket.
我没有零钱买票。
B: Go to the ticket booth and ask them to change some banknotes in to small change.
去售票亭请他们换零钱吧!
8. Excuse me, I'd like to change some money!
对不起,我要换零钱!
A: Excuse me, I'd like to change some money!
对不起,我要换零钱!
B: Here you are!
给你!
9. How do I use this Change machine?
这台钱币兑换机要怎么用啊?
A: How do I use this Change machine?
这台钱币兑换机要怎么用啊?
B: You better ask the staff.
你最好询问那些工作人员。