KTV唱歌
Have you called them to reserve a room for us?
你已经打电话预约包厢了吗?
A:I can't wait for the KTV tonight!
我等不及晚上要去唱KTV了!
B:Have you called them to reserve a room for us?
你已经打电话预约包厢了吗?
Could you please lower the key for me?
David,帮我把音调降一下!
A:David,could you please lower the key for me?
David,帮我把音调降一下!
B:No problem.
没问题。
That's mine .Give me the microphone!
那是我的歌,麦克风给我!
A:"like a Virgin"?Whose song is this?
“像个淑女”?谁点的歌啊?
B:That's mine.Give me the microphone!
那是我的歌,麦克风给我!
You're singing in the wrong key!
你走调了!
I don't remember the song being like this.
我怎么不记得这首歌是这样唱的。
B:Come on,you're singing in the wrong key.
拜托,你走调了。
Do you mind if I cut in?
你介不介意我插歌?
A:Do you mind if I cut in?
你介不介意我插歌?
B:Not at all.We all do that.
一点也不,我们都是这样。
I don't remember how to sing the song.
我不记得怎么唱这首歌了。
A:I don't remember how to sing the song.
我不记得怎么唱这首歌了。
在邮局
I need to rush to the post office.
我得赶紧到邮局去.
A:I need to rush to the post office.
我得赶紧到邮局去.
B:You'd better hurry.It's gonna close in ten minutes.
那你得快点了,再十分钟就要关门了.
How much is the postage?
请问邮资多少?
A:How much is the postage?
请问邮资多少?
B:Please put it on the scale!
请你把它放在磅秤上!
I'd like to send it as registered mail!
我要寄挂号!
A:How would you like to send the letter?
你要怎么寄这封信?
B:I'd like to send it as registered mail.
我要寄挂号。
Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.
对不起,你没有写邮政编码.
A:Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.
对不起,你没有写邮政编码.
B:oh.it's 4o6.
喔!是4o6。
Is this international mail?
这是国际邮件吗?
A:Is this international mail?
这是国际邮件吗?
B:Yes.it's addressed to Greece.
是的,要寄到希腊。
Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?
A:Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?
你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?
B:Which is cheaper?
哪一种比较便宜?
It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.
用海运寄便宜很多,但要花两个月的时间。
A:It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.
用海运寄便宜很多,但要花两个月的时间。
B:Then,I'll just send it by airmail.
那我还是寄空运的好了.
I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!
我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!
A:I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!
我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!
B:Do you want me to sing it for you?
你要我为你而唱吗?
Look at the music video.It must be 20 years old!
你看这个音乐录影带.一定有20年了!
A:Look at the music video.It must be 20 years old!
你看这个音乐录影带.一定有2o年了!
B:The hair styles and the clothes of the models are so old fashioned.
模特儿的发型和服装都过时了。
Remember that you're here to sing,not to eat!
记得你是来这里唱歌,不是来吃东西的!
A:Blain,you've been eating all night!
你整晚都在吃耶!
B:Renember that you're here to sing ,not to eat !
别忘了你来这里是唱歌,不是吃东西的!