书店服装店购物英语
The children's books are on the second floor.
儿童书在二楼.
A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.
对不起,我在找儿童书
B: The children's books are on the second floor.
儿童书在二楼.
I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.
我帮您查查看店里是否还有.
A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.
你好.我在找这几本书.
B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.
我帮您查查看店里是否还有.
Excuse me,where are the travel books?
请问旅游书在哪里?
A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?
请问旅游书在哪里?
B:They're in that corner.
在那个角落.
Would you like to order it?
您要订吗?
A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!
我找不到这本书!
B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?
恐怕我们目前没有存货了。您要订吗?
I'll wait for you in the cafe!
我在咖啡厅那里等你!
A:oh,honey.Look at that purple leather jacket.
亲爱的,看那件紫色的皮夹克。
B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!
我的脚好酸.我在咖啡厅那里等你!
Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?
有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?
A: Excuse me where should I pay?
对不起请问我该在哪付钱?
B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?
有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?
There are further reductions downstairs.
楼下还有更多的折扣品。
A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!
天啊!楼下还有更多的折扣品!
B:What are we waiting for?
我们还在等什么?
We'll just skip the men's floor.
我会直接跳过男士的楼层。
A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?
领带、长裤、西装.我们需要吗?
B: We'll just skip the men's floor.
我们会跳过男士的楼层。