在饭店医务室
871.What’s wrong with you,sir?
先生,您哪里补舒服?
872.What seems to be the trouble to you?How is your appetite?
您有什么疾病吗?您得胃口怎么样?
873.Let me examine you,any pain here?Does it hurt you when I press here?
让我给您检查一下,这里疼吗?我压这时疼吗?
874.Yes,but only a little.
疼,但只是一点点。
875.I think that a blood test is necessary for you,sir.
先生,我认为您需要验一下血。
876.Let me give you a check-up first.
让我先给您检查一下。
877.Breathe deeper,please,cough,now again.
请深呼吸,咳一下,再咳一次。
878.Let me listen to your lungs and heart.
让我检查一下您的心脏和肺部。
879.Here is a prescription for some medicine as instructed and don’t smoke,don’t overwork either.
这是开的一些药,请按时服药,不要吸烟,不要过度疲劳。
880.I will give you an injection first,you’d better stay in bed.
我先给您打一针,您还是卧床休息为好。
在饭店美容美发室
881.Good afternoon,sir. Take this chair,please.
先生,下午好,请坐这。
882.Good afternoon. I want a haircut and a shave,please.
下午好,请替我理发,并修面。
883.Very well,how would you like your hair cut?
好的,您想剪什么发式?
884.Would you keep the same fashion?
照这样吗?
885.Please have a look,is it all right ?
请看一下,效果好吗?
886.Would you like to have a shampoo?
您要洗头吗?
887.Do you want me to shave off your beard?
胡须要不要给您刮掉?
888.Do you want me to trim your moustache?
要不要把您的胡须修剪一下?
889.How would you like your hair done,madam?Permanent,cold wave,or washed and dressed?
夫人,您的头发式想电烫,冷烫,还是洗一洗做?
890.Can you show me some patterns of hair styles?
您能否给我看一些发型的式样?