实用英语:地道口语:教你使用英语抱怨“事情糟透了”
来源: 环球网校 2019-12-04 09:55:14 频道: 实用英语

Gossip: Have You Heard?

流言流言莫牵挂

Hello. You know me. I am in your office, at your parties, and on your phone. I am cunning and cruel. I have the power to ruin your life. For amusement, I will break your heart and cause you to have sleepless nights. I have made governments collapse and marriages fall apart.

喂。你认识我。我就在你的办公室里,在你的聚会里,在你的电话里。我既狡诈又残酷。我拥有足以毁掉你一生的力量。闲极无聊,我会伤透你的心,让你辗转难眠。我已经让政府垮台,婚姻破裂。

Since I have no face, you have no protection against becoming my victim. Try and find me if you dare. But I leave no trace and have no friends. My power grows over time. People believe me the more I am quoted. Once I encounter your reputation, it will be change 抱怨是最消耗能量的无益举动。有时候,我们的抱怨不仅会针对人、也会针对不同的生活情境,表示我们的不满。而且如果找不到人倾听我们的抱怨,我们会在脑海里抱怨给自己听。下面我们就列举一些表达抱怨的习惯用语。

一些用来表达抱怨的单词和短语:

1. That traffic here really sucks! 这里的交通糟透了!

2. I am sick and tired of doing homework. 我对做作业感到厌烦。

3. The food is terrible/horrible. 食物很难吃。

4. That movie was a turn-off. 那部电影真是让我倒尽胃口。

5. You scared/frightened me! 你吓到我了。

6. That’s a stupid idea。愚蠢的提议。

7. I’m so pissed off with his attitude. 我对他的态度感到非常反感。

8. You are mean. 你很坏。

9. He is shaky. 他不太可靠。

下面是一些抱怨事情做得不好的表达:

1. I’m afraid it just isn’t good enough。

恐怕这不够好。

2. It’s not what I had in mind。

我想要的可不是这个。

3. It’s not what I hoped for。

我期待的可不是这样的。

4. That leaves a lot to be desired。

太不让人满意了。

5. That doesn’t quite suit me。

我对这不怎么满意。

6. I was hoping for more。

我原以为会比这要好。

7. I was counting on more。

我期待着会比这要好。

8. I expected something better。

我所期望的比这要好。

9. It’s a far cry from what I expected。

这离我想要的差远了。

10. I am not getting what I bargained for。

当时说好的可不是这个样子。d forever. Who am I?

因为我没有脸,你毫无防备,成为我的牺牲品。如果你有胆量,就设法来找我。但我不会留下任何痕迹,而且我也没有朋友。我的力量与日俱增。我被传述得越多,人们就会更相信我。一旦我扯上了你的名誉,你将声名狼藉。我是谁?

I am Gossip. I have existed since people could talk, and I will be here long after you are gone. So remember to ask yourself the next time you repeat a story about somebody: Is it true? Is it fair? If the answer to either of these questions is no, then perhaps you should keep quiet.

我就是“流言”。从人可以说话起我就一直存在;在你过世后,我仍将在此长存。所以要记住,下一次当你要重述有关某人的故事时,先问问自己:是真的吗?公平吗?如果两个问题中有一个答案是“不”,那么也许你就该保持沉默。

最近更新
热点推荐
404閿欒椤甸潰-鐜悆缃戞牎

404

缃戠珯鍦板浘