851.I’d like to have my overcoat dry-cleaned,my shirt and pyjamas laundered and my suit pressed.
我的大衣要干洗,衬衫和睡衣要水洗,并烫一套西服。
852.I’m in a hurry,I have to wear it tomorrow morning.这件衣服要快件,明天早上我要穿。
853.You can get your laundry back earlier,but there is an extra charge for quick service.衣服可以早些时间送回,但您要付额外的加急费。
854.The collar of this woolen sweater isn’t clean,please ask them to re-wash it. 这件羊毛衫领口没洗干净,请再洗一遍。
855.Sorry,the cuff of your shirt was damaged when we pressed it. We’ll pay for it.对不起,这件衬衫的袖子烫坏了,我们会赔您的。
856.We apologize for having trouble you so much.抱歉,我们给您添了许多麻烦。
857.Please fill out this pressing form and I will call the laundry to get it for you.请填写这张烫衣表格,我会叫洗衣服务来收取的。
858.Do you have anything to be cleaned?您有衣服要洗吗?
859.Yes,I have two pairs of trousers and some other things to be washed and ironed.有的,这两条裤子要洗,还有一些要烫。
860.When do you need them back?is it in a hurry?您想什么时候返回?要快洗吗?
861.When can I get the laundry back?什么时候可以送回我的衣服?
862.Here is the money we found in the pocket of your pants.这是我们在您交洗的裤子口袋里发现的钱。
863.This coat is not mine,and there is one shirt missing.这件衣服不是我的,我还缺一件衬衣。
864.I’m sorry for this inconvenient. We will handle it soon. 给您带来不便真抱歉,我们会马上处理。
865.There is a hole in this coat,please mend it for me.衣服上有一个洞,请代为织补一下。
866.I don’t think it will look nice after mending,because the hole is too big.这个洞比较大,织补后不一定能恢复原样。
867.Your coat has been mended,is it all right?您的衣服已织补好了,您看是否满意?
868.It’s very well done,indeed,thank you.织补得很好,谢谢。
869.There is a button missing on my coat,can you sew on a button for me?我掉了一个扣子,你能帮我配一个吗?
870.It’s difficult to get a same one,I’m afraid.配一样得,恐怕有点难。