831.Do you have a mending service for clothes?你们有织补衣服服务吗?
832.I’m sorry,sir. We can mend a seam but not a hole.对不起先生,我们可以补裂缝,但不能补洞。
833.There is a stain on this jacket,I’d like it removed before it’s dry-cleaned.这件夹克上有污迹,我想在干洗前先去掉它。
834.What kind of stain is it,sir?是哪种污迹,先生?
835.I spilled some sauce on it.我把酱油洒在上面了。
836.We will do our best to remove the stain but we cannot guarantee the result.我们将尽力去掉这块污迹,但我们不能保证肯定可以去掉。
837.For laundry service,please dial 101 and you will get the housekeeping.需要洗衣时,请拨101,那是客房部。
838.The laundry forms and bags are in the top of the right-handed drawer of the writing table.洗衣单和洗衣袋放在写字台右手的第一个抽屉里。
839.Is this for washing,madam?女士,这是要洗的衣服吗?
840.Is this for dry-cleaned,sir?先生,这衣服要干洗吗?
841.We have a special 4-hour laundry service. 我们有4小时特别洗衣服务。
842.If you are a hurry,we have a two-hour quick service.如果您很急,我们有2个小时加急服务。
843.We deliver your laundry within 4 hours at 50% extra charge.我们在4小时之内将衣服送给您,并加收50%费用。
844.There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service. 快洗服务要额外加收50%费用。
845.I’m sorry,but we don’t have the special equipment necessary. 对不起,我们没有所需的特种设备。
846.I’m afraid we couldn’t remove the stain.恐怕我们无法擦掉这块污点。
847.We can only do simple mending.我们只能做简单织补。
848.We will refund the cost of the laundry and the new sweater.我们将退还您洗衣服的费用和毛衣钱。
849.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.给您带来不便,非常抱歉。
850.If you have some laundry to be washed,just leave it in the laundry bag. the laundry bag is hung behind the bathroom door.
洗衣袋在浴室门的后面挂着,如果您有衣服要洗,请放在洗衣袋里,每天上午9点左右收取。