餐馆用餐实用英语对话
来源: 环球网校 2019-10-12 10:06:18 频道: 实用英语

餐馆用餐实用英语对话1:

May I help you?

我能为您做点什么?

A: Hello,Roberto's house. May I help you?

Roberto 餐厅. 我能为您做点什么?

B:Yes,I'd like to reserve a table for two please!

是的,我要预约两个人的位置.

What time are you coming for dinner,sir?

先生您预定几点要用晚餐?

A:What time are you coming for dinner,sir?

先生您预定几点要用晚餐?

B:I'll get there at around 8 P.M.

我大约八点左右会到.

A table for two at seven.

七点钟,两位.

A:All right,a table for two at seven sir.

好的,先生 七点钟,两位.

B:Yes,and it's Mr,Alberto,thank you!

是的,预约人是Alberto先生,谢谢!

Would you like something to drink before you order?

点餐前要来点饮料吗?

A:Would you like something to drink before you order?

点餐前要来点饮料吗?

B:Sure,I'd like a glass of white wine please!

当然,一杯白葡萄酒,谢谢!

What's the soup of the day?

你们今天供应的汤是什么?

A:What's the soup of the day?

你们今天供应的汤是什么?

B:It's cream of onion soup with seafood.

奶油洋葱海鲜汤。

Any Suggestion for the main Course?

对于主菜有什么建议呢?

A:Any Suggestion for the main Course?

对于主菜有什么建议呢?

B:Our lamb chops are one of the most popular main dishes.

我们的小羊排不错,是最受欢迎的主菜之一.

Which kind of dressing would you like?

您要选哪种沙拉酱?

A:Which kind of dressing would you like for your salad?

您要选哪种沙拉酱?

B:Thousand island please!

千岛酱。谢谢!

I'd like to have a glass of wine,please!

我要一杯葡萄酒,谢谢!

A:I'd like to have a glass of red wine,please!

我要一杯红酒,谢谢!

B:Perfect choice,sir!

您的决定是正确的,先生!

Is everything fine?

餐点都还好吗?

A:Is everything fine sir?

餐点都还好吗先生?

B:It's lovely,especially the steak.

非常的棒,尤其是这肉排。

What would you like to have for dessert?

您要点什么甜点?

A:What would you like to have for dessert?

您要点什么甜点?

B:I'd like to try your tiramisu.

我要点你们的提拉米苏。

Check please!

麻烦你买单!

A:May I have the check please?

麻烦你买单!

B:Of course right away sir!

马上就来!

How would you like to pay?

您要如何付款?

A:How would you like to pay,madame?Cash or credit card?

女士,您要付现金还是刷卡?

B:Cash thank you!

付现金,麻烦你!

Here is your change madame!

女士,这是找您的零钱!

A:It is¥187.55 and here's your change,madame!

女士。一共是187.55元,这是找您的零钱!

B:Keep the change,you did a great job!

把零钱收下吧.你的服务很令人满意!

Your credit card was not accepted.

您的信用卡不被接受。

A:I'm sorry,sir.Your credit card was not accepted.

先生,不好意思,您的信用卡不被接受。

B:Try this one then.

那试试这张吧。

We accept cash only.

我们只收现金。

A:Excuse me,sir We accept cash only.

先生,对不起我们只收现金。

B:Then I can't buy the cake I don't have enough cash for it.

那我就不能买这个蛋糕了,我的现金不够。

Where is your manager?

你们经理呢?

A:Where is your manager ?I'd like to speak to him.

你们经理呢?我想同他谈谈。

B:What's wrong sir?

先生请问有什么问题?

I've been waiting for half an hour.

我已经等了半个钟头了。

A:Waiter,I've been waiting for half an hour.Where's my food?

服务生,我已经等了半个钟头了,我的餐点呢?

B:I'm very sorry.I'll check for it right away!

很抱歉!我立刻帮您查一下。

What's going on?

怎么了? 怎么搞的?

A:Waiter,what's going on?I didn't order this pasta.I ordered pizza.

服务生,怎么搞的?这意大利面不是我的,我点的是比萨饼。

B:Sorry about that.Wrong table!

真是抱歉,我们送错桌了!

I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!

很抱歉拿给您破损的杯子!

A:Excuse me,can I have a new glass,please?

对不起,我可否换个新水杯?

B:Of course,I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!

当然,很抱歉拿给您破损的杯子!

It's ok,no worries!

没关系啦,别担心!

A:I'm so sorry about that dirty fork.Here's a clean one for you.

真是对不起,叉子没洗干净,把这干净的给您。

B:It's ok,no worries!

没关系啦,别担心!

餐馆用餐实用英语对话2:

1. May I help you?

我可以为您服务吗?

A: May I help you?

我可以为您服务吗?

B: Yes, I would like to have a cheeseburger and a regular size coke, please!

要一个芝士堡和一杯中可乐,谢谢!

2. Would you like to have a pie?

您要不要来个馅饼?

A: Would you like to have a apple pie?

您要不要来个苹果馅饼?

B: That's lovely. Yes, I'd like to have one, thank you!

嗯。我试试苹果馅饼好了。

3. Here you are!

这是您的东西!

A: Here you are, a large fry and a large coke.

这是您的餐点,一份大薯条和一杯大可乐。

B: Thank you very much!

谢谢!

4. Would you like to try the pie?

您要不要来个馅饼?

A: Would you like to try our new pineapple pie or peach pie?

要不要试试我们新推出的菠萝或是水蜜桃馅饼?

B: Hmm, I'd like to try a peach pie.

嗯,我试试水蜜桃馅饼好了。

5. Be careful!

小心!

A: The soup is very hot, be careful when you take it!

汤很烫喔!吃的时候要小心!

B: I'll be careful, thank you for reminding me!

我会注意的,谢谢提醒!

6. Here you go!

这是您的东西!

A: Here you go and this is the toy for the boy.

这是您的东西,这是给小朋友的玩具。

B: Thank you, say "thank you, Bobby"!

谢谢你,“Bobby,说谢谢啊!”

7. Can I have two packs of sauce please?

麻烦你,我要两包沾酱!

A: Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?

麻烦你,我要两包糖醋酱。

B: I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one.

对不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付费。

8. Would you like to have a bag of fries?

您要不要来一包薯条?

A: Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries?

您的薯条要不要来一包蕃茄酱?

B: No, I’m fine.

不要,我够了

最近更新
热点推荐
404閿欒椤甸潰-鐜悆缃戞牎

404

缃戠珯鍦板浘