811.Yes,sir. The roommaid will be there in a few minutes.好的,先生,服务员过几分钟就到您的房间来。
812.I have some shirts to be washed. 我有一些衣服要洗。
813.When do you need them,sir?您什么时候需要取回,先生?
814.Will tomorrow morning be all right?明天早上送给您行吗?
815.That’ll be fine,but I have a suit that I would like pressed before 7 this evening.
可以,不过我有一套衣服想在今晚7点前烫好。
816.I am sorry. It won’t be possible for this evening 对不起,今晚恐怕不行。
817.Housekeeping,may I come in?… can I help you?客房服务,我可以进来吗?……有什么可以帮您?
818.Could you fill out the laundry form,please?请您填一下这张洗衣单,好吗?
819.The laundry form is in the drawer of the writing desk.洗衣单放在写字台的抽屉里。
820.Do you want these shirts starched,sir?您想要这些衬衣上浆吗,先生?
821.I’d like this sweater to be washed by hand in cold water,it might shrink otherwise.
我想这件毛衣要放在冷水中用手洗,否则它会缩水的。
822.By hand in cold water,I understand.用冷水手洗,我明白了。
823.Could you send someone to pick up my laundry,please?您能派人来取一下我的送洗衣服吗?
824.Certainly,madam. But I’m afraid it’s too late for today’s laundry. We can deliver it tomorrow around 4pm.
当然可以,太太,不过恐怕今天洗衣太晚了,我们可以明天下午4点前送回来。
825.May I know your room number,please?请告诉我您的房号,好吗?
826.Could you leave your laundry on the bed,if you are going out,sir?如果您要外出,先生,请您把送洗的衣服放在床上好吗?
827.I’d like this garment dry-cleaned,please.我想把这件衣服干洗一下。
828.We don’t have the facilities and we cannot take responsibility for any damage. 我们没有这方面的设施,而且我们对任何损坏不负责任。
829.I’m sorry,but we don’t have the special equipment necessary.对不起,我们没有这种必备的特殊洗衣设备。
830.I’m sorry we couldn’t help you,madam.非常抱歉,我们帮不了您。